Whatever Episode

    I have noticed that my last two attempts at posting a new episode were blank. They are dated March and May of last year, with nothing printed. Are we shocked? That is when the gate slammed shut on the life we knew and were used to; the one we now realize we took for granted. At first there was the major adjustment. If we were bright, sensible folks, who payed attention in High School science class, we thought "we can do this, it won't last long". Oh dear.

    So here we are, a year later. Somethings have gotten better, some worse, some outlandishly ridiculous. Perspectives on how Life's progress goes has changed and we now realize that nothing is the same. If you are paying attention.

    Life just goes on. I'm talking about the physical life your body has in itself. "Life", if it is an entity, knows nothing of what is going on out in the physical World. It's simply the day by day ticking of the seconds, minutes and hours that slowly but steadfastly march by. So do you rage against the storm, quietly wait for it to pass, or think of fulfilling the dreams you had of what you would do if you could not do anything else but be at home with yourself?

I have chosen the latter. So this blog will take a road not yet taken. I am writing a book. A mystery story. Sorry to those of you that are Stephen King fans, no blood and guts, terror, or eye-bulging sex. Just questions.

How did it happen? Why did I not notice that person? Who are my friends and who are my enemies? Why did I not see that before? So many questions. So many lies. So much false information.

Kinda sounds like the last 12 months. 

See you soon.

OnceUpona



Comments

Lise A. said…
I love how you are speaking to me! OK, I know you're speaking to many, but I love the conversational message that you bring to the post. Write on!
Jenny said…
Hi! This post totally describes the past year. I'm so happy that you are taking this time to achieve this goal. I can't wait to read your first book! Happy Writing!

Popular Posts